1 dormitorio, 1 baño, para 2 personas
- inglés, español
Reglas de la propiedad
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 14 días antes de la fecha de entrada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 7 días antes de la fecha de entrada.
You could not pay me to stay in that unit again!!
The owner has not an ounce of hospitality. BBQ with no propane, bottled water base with no bottled water. Couch/bed with no filler. Pans that are rusted out or Teflon scratched beyond use. Living room lamp with broken switch, unable to use. No potholder, no matches to light oven, no soap of any kind, no dish cloth, no bath mat, metal shampoo holder in shower rusted and disgusting. Photos to share. Leaves a bad impression of Pilar and VRBO. Should be rated no stars!!
We apologies for your bad impression but:
* Our grill is charcoal designed is not a propane grill
* Bottle water is not offered as part of the stay but 5 gal carboys are supplied at front desk
* Couch bed is not new, but will consider a full review to see if the filler has deteriorated
* Sorry for the pans, we already have new ones but there are plenty of them
* The lamp did have the switch missing not broken, we found it and installed again
* The oven turns on automatically, we will have an instruction sheet so anybody can follow the instructions on how to turn it on
* We don't provide soap yet but will do very soon
* We don't have bath mat or any other mat for hygiene purposes
* Unfortunately metal stuff get rusty very quick with the environment, we already change the shower shampoo holder for a plastic one.
We really respect your opinion but we think the price paid is really fair for what is offered.
Again our sincere appologies
We had an amazing time in this location.
Thank you Misty, come back soon!, let us know anything you think we could improve to make your stay even better
Very clean and beautiful grounds
The space was perfect for my friend and I. The drop down bed was comfortable as was the living room sleeper. Plenty of fridge room and we had a wonderful grilled dinner with grill on the patio. Office staff very friendly and accomidating.
Thank you Maliz, come back soon!, let us know anything you think we could improve to make your stay even better
We loved our stay at Dinora's effeciency condo in San Carlos!
Are staying at the Dinora's condo at Condominiums Pilar, in San Carlos was wonderful! It's such a cute efficiency with everything we needed and more. The furnishings and bed were very comfortable and the patio was lovely.
The location was very good near the beach and it was nice to have shade on the patio in the afternoon. An added bonus is that the rear entrance backed up close to the parking lot so we were able to unload all of the beach and boating gear we bring when we stay in San Carlos very easily. On top of it all, our host Dinora was very friendly and helpful! We plan to stay there again this spring.
Thank you, come back soon!, let us know anything you think we could improve to make your stay even better
We Loved it! Updated condo, it had all the bells and whistles. We would definitely do it again.
Very beautiful property, has modern look with a splash of simplicity that was perfect for us. Wish we could stay there longer. But thats always the way vacations feel i suppose.
Thank you JC, come back soon!, let us know anything you think we could improve to make your stay even better
This review is a bit delayed, but we had a wonderful time in San Carlos. This condo was clean and well appointed. It had everything that we needed for an enjoyable vacation. The beach was beautiful. We hope to go back again for a stay, it was fantastic.